Pets and Animals

Must I have my pets, dogs and cats, registered in the city?

The City of St. Augustine registers animals for a nominal fee to ensure the animal is vaccinated and if lost, the owner can be located.  Registration is at the Financial Services Center, 50 Bridge St.  For more information, click here.

Who do I call if I find a stray animal?

St. Johns County provides city residents with animal control.  Call 904.209.0746 to report a stray animal or an animal which looks suspiciously rabid.

<Go Back