Comprehensive Plan 2030
Featured Stories and Archives
Forms, Applications & Docs
Frequently Asked Questions
The City of St. Augustine remains committed to providing accessibility to all and provides for handicapped accessible parking in the city. For a map of accessible parking locations, Click Here To notify the city regarding accessibility concerns contact Todd Grant, Public Works Deputy Director, Phn: 904.825.1040, Fax: 904.209.4286, Email: email@example.com. You may also write City of St. Augustine, P.O. Box 210, St. Augustine, FL 32085-0210.
Consumer Confidence Report
The City of St. Augustine remains committed to providing clean and safe drinking water. For the previous year's sampling results please click here. To notify the city regarding water treatment concerns contact: Patrick Timoney, Water Treatment Plant Supervisor, Phn: 904.825.1044, Fax: 904.823-2280, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or email@example.com, or write the City of St. Augustine, P.O. Box 210, St. Augustine, FL 32085-0210.
More convenient payment options and a return of deposits reflect City’s ongoing effort to improve customer service
Customer service, for any successful business, has to be a top priority. Listening to the needs of the customer, seeking ways to make the delivery of services easier for the customer, and constantly evaluating the level of customer approval are all ways to keep customers satisfied.
Recently, in its continuing program of maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction by maintaining the highest level of customer service, the City of St. Augustine’s Customer Service Division has implemented several new programs:
• Autophone allows utility customers to check the status and balances of their accounts anytime of day, everyday of the week by calling 904-823-3179. In addition, Autophone will automatically call customers with a friendly reminder when a payment has been missed.
• By using the drop-box located on Granada Street, customers can submit payment without ever leaving the car. There is no need to search out a parking space and take the time to visit the customer service desk in City Hall.
• For those who need to visit the customer service office, it is now open from 7:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, making it easy for many customers to stop by on the way to work.
• For those customers who wish to pay by credit card, that can be done with a simple phone call to 904-825-1037. In the near future, credit card payments will be made automatically with your authorization.
• Starting in September, customers will have the option of having payments made automatically by authorizing a bank draft directly from your bank accounts.
• Starting immediately, all customers who paid a deposit for utility service prior to June 2001 and who have not had a turn-off because of non-payment of a bill will receive that deposit back as a credit with accumulated interest.
Customer satisfaction is not a program that is developed and achieved and forgotten. Customer satisfaction is an everyday task for the City’s front line employees who make it a priority to listen to customers, strive to improve the delivery of services and constantly evaluate customer approval. It is the top priority everyday.
For more information on any of the services offered by the Customer Service Division, call 904-825-1037