Comprehensive Plan 2030
Featured Stories and Archives
Forms, Applications & Docs
Frequently Asked Questions
The City of St. Augustine remains committed to providing accessibility to all and provides for handicapped accessible parking in the city. For a map of accessible parking locations, Click Here To notify the city regarding accessibility concerns contact Todd Grant, Public Works Deputy Director, Phn: 904.825.1040, Fax: 904.209.4286, Email: email@example.com. You may also write City of St. Augustine, P.O. Box 210, St. Augustine, FL 32085-0210.
Consumer Confidence Report
The City of St. Augustine remains committed to providing clean and safe drinking water. For the previous year's sampling results please click here. To notify the city regarding water treatment concerns contact: Patrick Timoney, Water Treatment Plant Supervisor, Phn: 904.825.1044, Fax: 904.823-2280, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or email@example.com, or write the City of St. Augustine, P.O. Box 210, St. Augustine, FL 32085-0210.
Offices of the City of St. Augustine will be closed on Friday, April 18 in observance of the Easter holiday, but solid waste and recycling collections will not be affected.
The St. Augustine Easter Parade, scheduled for Easter Sunday, April 20, at 3:00pm, will necessitate all-day parking restrictions and detours. For a printer friendly copy of the information below, click here.
The parade begins at 3:00pm and lasts approximately two hours.
The parade assembles at San Marco Ave. and Williams St. and proceeds south on San Marco Ave., south on S. Castillo Dr./Avenida Menendez, west on Cathedral Pl., north on Cordova St. disbursing in the vicinity of the Visitor Information Center.
Closed Streets starting at 2:00pm
• San Marco Ave. south of San Carlos Ave.
• S. Castillo Dr./Avenida Menendez north of Bridge of Lions
• Cathedral Pl.
• Cordova St. north of King St.
• Orange St.
• W. Castillo Dr.
• St. George St. between King St. and Cathedral Pl. (closed all day)
Detours starting @ 2:00pm until the end of the parade:
• Bridge of Lions will remain open to vehicular traffic, but will be extremely congested.
• King St. east of Cordova St. will be two way: eastbound may not turn north on Avenida Menendez; westbound from Bridge of Lions must continue on King St.
• The Historic Downtown Parking Facility will be accessible until approximately 2:00pm and will reopen after the parade.
• Parking will be prohibited all day on San Marco Ave., King St., Cathedral Pl., and Avenida Menendez north of the Bridge of Lions.
• Public parking, except for the Historic Downtown Parking Facility, is free on Sundays.
• In addition to the dozens of new and upgraded bicycle parking locations thorough the downtown, temporary bicycle parking areas will be located in front of City Hall at 75 King. St. and on the northeast corner of Orange St. and Cordova St. to accommodate parade spectators. The temporary parking areas will accommodate approximately 250 bicycles and is free.
• For information about the St. Augustine Easter Parade, including how to participate, visit www.staugeasterfestival.org or call 904.829.3800.